Apply For CSCS Card

Apply For Experienced Worker Card

Get your Experienced Worker Card by filling the Experienced Worker Card Application above.


The card cannot be renewed. Cardholders are expected to complete their qualification by the time the card expires and apply for a skilled CSCS card.

This temporary card is available specifically for workers with on the job experience (normally at least one year in the last three) who are registered to a complete a Construction Related NVQ or SVQ Level 2 or higher which is acceptable for a CSCS card.
For more information about registering(enrollment) for NVQ Level 2, please visit NVQ Level 2.

Applicants must also have passed the appropriate level CITB Health, Safety and Environment test within the last 2 years. This must be taken at the relevant level for the occupation being applied for. To find out which level of test is required please use our Test Finder.

Experienced Worker card applicants must be able to provide proof of registration onto their NVQ/SVQ qualification. As a minimum, you are required to provide evidence from your Training Organisation awarding body that must include:

  • Applicants Name
  • Full qualification title of the NVQ/SVQ course you are registered to, including level
  • Date of registration (must be in the last 2 years)

Still not sure which test to take? Contact Support.