Apply For CSCS Card

Apply For Blue CSCS Card - Skilled Worker

Get your Blue CSCS Card - Skilled Worker by filling the Blue CSCS Card - Skilled Worker Application above.

You can apply for this card if you have either:

  • Achieved a construction related NVQ or SVQ level 2, or
  • Completed an apprenticeship, such as an Employer sponsored apprenticeship, a City and Guilds of London Institute Craft Certificate or a CSCS Approved Trailblazer.

If you do not have these qualifications, but you are experienced in your job, you can register for a qualification applicable to your occupation. You can then apply for an (Red)Experienced Worker Card.
For more information about registering(enrollment) for a qualification, please visit NVQ Level 2.

All applicants must have passed the CITB health, safety and environment test within the last 2 years, at the relevant level for the occupation being applied for. To find out which level of test is required please use our Card Finder.

Still not sure which test to take? Contact Support.